|The art of Christmas gift giving
Gift giving can be more fun and less stressful once you realize that it has nothing to do with dollars and cents and everything to do with thought!
With that in mind here are some tips to organize your Holiday Gift-Giving:
1. Make a list of people for whom you want to buy gifts.
2. Set a budget. Note beside each name how much you can spend.
3. Include gift ideas for each person.
4. Spend some time online or look through mail order catalogs for gift ideas. Set a deadline that will allow you enough time to make final decisions and place orders.
5. Set aside a little time each week to shop/search the Web. When you find something you love, decide who on your list might like it.
6. Buy the same gift for several people.
7. Save shipping boxes and packing materials from items you have ordered.
8. Wrap as you buy so wrapping isn't another one of those last minute things you need to get done and don't have time for.
9. Mail your gifts early this year to avoid long lines.
Some great Christmas gift ideas from Theisen Clock & Novelty...
Visit our Gift Gallery here or
View Gifts listed by Price.